As an Affiliate, we may earn from qualifyng Purchases.
There are many different types of phones available on the market today and it can be difficult to choose which one is best for you. We’re here to try and make your decision a little easier with the Samsung A71 vs S10 comparison! It’s important that you take all factors into consideration before making a final decision, so we’ve created this article just for you!
Let’s dive in.
- Camera: Capture the world in all its glory with a powerful 64 MP Rear Camera
- Design: Designed to stand out and turn heads with an immersive Super AMOLED Infinity-O Display
- Battery: Giving you the freedom to go even further
- Video: You can film super-smooth action, putting professional mobile video at your fingertips
- What's in the box: Samsung Galaxy A71 Prism Crush Black smartphone, UK charger, user manual, warranty card tray pin, earphones
- Smartphone innovation with an infinity-o display: discover an endlessly beautiful, curved-edge screen; with no home button, no notch for the receiver and a simple dot opening for the front camera, the Galaxy S10 gives you an uninterrupted viewing experience
- PowerShare: it gives you the superpower to share your power wherever you are, simply connect your Galaxy Watch with the S10 and charge them at the same time, or bring your friend's back to life
- True Vision Camera: with a front camera, 3 rear cameras and the ultra-wide and ultra-zoom lens, the Galaxy S10 lets you shoot every scene just as your eyes see it
- Sim-free smartphone with ultrasonic fingerprint scanner: the newest way to keep your Android phone and information secure, it reads every ridge and notch of your finger, and even performs in low temperatures and strong sunlight
- Clear interface to make everything effortless: screens are uncluttered, icons pop with colour, the SmartThings app is already installed and we've even made it easier to use one-handed
Samsung A71 vs S10
I was so happy when I got my new Samsung A71. I had been wanting a new phone for a while, and I finally decided to go for the Samsung A71. It’s a great phone with many amazing features. I love the design, and I love how it feels in my hand. It’s also very easy to use.
But then my friend got the new Samsung S10, and I started to feel a bit jealous. The Samsung S10 is also a great phone with many amazing features. It’s got a really nice design, and it feels good in your hand too. It’s also very easy to use.
So which phone should you choose?
It can be hard to find a phone that you like for many reasons, one of them being that they are all pretty similar to each other. That’s why we’re coming here today with the Samsung A71 vs Samsung S10 comparison. Hopefully this will help you decide which mobile phone is best for you!
The Samsung A71 and the Samsung S10 are both great mobile phones, but which one is the best for you? We’re here to help you decide!
The Samsung A71 has a 6.5 inch screen, while the Samsung S10 has a 6.1 inch screen. The Samsung A71 has 128GB of internal storage, while the Samsung S10 has only 64GB of internal storage. However, the Samsung S10 has a microSD card slot that can hold up to 1TB of additional storage, while the Samsung A71 does not have this feature.
The Samsung A71 has a triple rear camera setup, consisting of a 48MP main camera, an 8MP ultra-wide camera, and a 5MP depth camera. The Samsung S10 has a dual rear camera setup consisting of a 12MP main camera and an 8MP wide-angle camera.
The Samsung A71 runs Android 9.0 Pie along with the 2019 One UI skin, while the Samsung S10 runs Android 8.1 Oreo with the 2018 One UI skin. However, both devices are upgradable to Android Q sometime later this year or early next year!
Both these mobile phones have amazing fast charging capabilities–the Samsung A71 can get up to 50% battery life in only 30 minutes, while the Samsung S10 can get 80% battery life in just half an hour! Both devices also have wireless charging capabilities for convenience!
What I like about battery life of the Samsung A71 is that it has a 4000mAH battery capacity, but this is not as great as the 5000mAH battery of the s10.
The Samsung A71 and Samsung S10 both have a USB-C charging port, meaning they are both compatible with a wireless charger! That’s because both devices also support fast charge capability!
The A71 is slightly more powerful than the S10, as it has a 4160mAh battery over the 3500mAh battery that the S10 comes with. The A71 also has a faster base clock speed at 2.2GHz! In real-world testing though, both mobile phones perform about the same, even though they have different specs because of what you plan on doing with them–if you want to play games or complex apps, go for the A71; if you want to take selfies and social media, go for the S10!
Both these mobile phones are waterproof up to 1 meter for 30 minutes and come with a headphone jack so there’s no need for dongles. However, only one device supports wireless charging–the Samsung A71.
The Samsung Galaxy A71 is a great phone and it has a sleek and attractive design. The screen provides an awesome viewing experience and the sound quality is also excellent. It’s easy to use and it’s very efficient at processing tasks.
You can surf the internet with ease because of its faster network speeds. It also has a good battery life that will last all day long. You can find great deals for this phone on Glizty.co.uk !
The Samsung Galaxy S10 is an awesome phone! It’s well made and it provides you with an excellent photo taking ability. The screen quality is also phenomenal, the camera takes great photos, videos are crystal clear, and the sound quality is top notch too. This mobile phone is fast – apps open quickly and switching between them isn’t difficult either.
The Samsung A71 is better than the S10
So which phone came out on top? The A71 is the winner in this battle! It truly is an awesome phone and it’s what you should get unless you really want a higher-end device like the S10.
Why pay more money when there’s something similar for less? Save your money and get something great instead of wasting it on unnecessary features! The S10 is very good too but quite enough for the extra cost
So, which device is the best for you? If you’re looking for a phone with a ton of storage and a great camera setup, go for the Samsung A71! But if you want the newest and latest features, go for the upcoming Samsung S10! Whichever device you choose, you’re sure to be happy with it!
Thanks for reading!
Reference : Samsung Galaxy A71